Space Camper Parents, Mr. Balding has been contacted by Space Camp, a couple of hours ago, needing to confirm our numbers for our Sept. 13-18 trip by 12 noon Thursday, July 30. Please text me(256-277-3797) and let me know if you still want to send your child or not. In the text, please tell me the child's name and Yes they still want to go, or No they do not want to go. I'm sorry for the short notice, I need you to respond by 10 AM tomorrow, July 30.. As of today we are approved to go. Space Camp is trying to confirm their numbers for September and will decide after lunch tomorrow if they will have enough students coming to hold camp in September. If Space Camp cancels camps for September, we will be in touch with you and we will make plans at that time.